BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FAME-SEEKER!!

"
- She dated Nick Jonas when the Jonas Brothers were rising fast. (ruined Niley - Nick and Miley's relationship)
- She hung out with Taylor Lautner when Twilight was being a blast.
- She declared Taylor Swift was her best friend when she was releasing her new CD.
- She never paid Demi Lovato a visit when she was in rehab.
- She dumped Nick Jonas three times and each time she was the one asking to get back together.
- Now she dates Bieber because Bieber is a phenomenon.

I'm sorry if my facts are wrong, but so far, I guess they're right. If she has changed, GOOD. But please... Don't make Bieber sad one day after you have brought happiness in him now, Selena.

I know that I don't know you inside out, but from what we've observed... those points above seemed correct.

We LOVE Justin as fans, Selena. You don't have to teach him to not communicate to his fans anymore - just cause you're scared/jealous. Because, WE are his FANS, for God's sake. We SMILE when HE smiles. We would NEVER ruin his happiness. And we know that right now, HE is happy with YOU, Selena.

We just want our old Bieber back. The one who is loving, caring, nice and thoughtful towards his fans all around the world.

If you don't value YOUR fans, that's your problem. Personally, I think you are an amazing actress and singer. It's fine if you don't say THANKS or anything. Just at least, SMILE? Even a simple smile brings us to share a smile as well you know, Selena.

Just that WE wish you and Justin a long-last and happy relationship.

You take good care of our purple ninja, okay...

- Bieber World"

I saw this and I thought it was so true!!!
I hate her!!

0 comments: