BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My One - Chapter 1 (My own fan fiction of Justin Bieber)

"I hate him!! Why did he have to be famous? And for your information, Nick Jonas is way hotter!!"
"Whatever. You still have to write about him in the school magazine. It's a MUST, REMEMBER??"
"OKAY. FINE!!!"
I hated him. Now, he means everything. He was once an annoying little blondie Canadian to me. All he did was wrong to me. His songs were awful, etc...
When the editors gave me the assignment, I was like," Who the heck is this Justin Beiber guy?" I said his name BEIBER instead of Bieber...
Oh yeah, my name is Tzarina. I have great best friends call Emily, Charmaine and Rachael. Only Emily LOVES Justin between those three.
I asked around whether other students know who is Justin.
Then, I realised I was so out-dated!!!
Emily told me that he was going to have a concert here and I should go, for research anyway.
I shrugged it off and bought the front row tickets.
I arrived at the stadium early so that I could see whether he really was a singer or just lip-syncing. I was excited to ruin his career.
After 7 hours of waiting, the gates finally opened. I was getting annoyed with all those screaming fans, or Beliebers as they call it.
The stage was decorated with purple decos. Urghh... Purple makes me think of Barney and that was not good. I get sick when I see purple anything. I tried to make myself think of happy thoughts.
Suddenly, there was fog. And there he was, appeared on stage.
He started singing and I even found myself tapping my feet to the beat.
Justin said," Now, I'm going to sing One Less Lonely Girl and I need a girl, right here, by my side."
I was wishing to the stars with my eyes closed that he wouldn't pick me.
I opened my eyes and saw a hand reaching for me.
I was taken aback by the gesture but I didn't want to embarrass myself so I reluctantly gave in.
I was ushered to sit on a stool while he sang. After the song, he gave me flowers with a note stuck on it.
Then, I was taken backstage to avoid clashing with the BELIEBERS. I immediately left when I suddenly realized I was blushing. WTH!!??
I reminded myself that I hate him over and over again.
I sat on a bench outside the backstage door. I was confused.
"Hey there." A voice behind me appeared.

**************************************************************************

WHO IS IT??
FIND OUT TOMORROW!!

this story is strictly copyrighted!!
please no copying!!

- tzarina <3

0 comments: