BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My One - Chapter 3


Chapter 3

It was the holidays and I usually wake up at 10am.
But my phone rang at 8am and it woke me up. I was furious!!
“Hello?” a familiar voice rings on the other side.
“Who is this? And why are you calling me this early?”
“It’s Justin.”
WTH!!?? “What do you want?”
“Can I talk to you?” he said with a pitiful voice and I couldn’t resist the temptation to agree.
“Would you like to have dinner with me tonight at my hotel before I go on to my next tour destination?” he asked.
“NO.” and I hung up. I know I may have sounded a little mean. Okay, a lot.
But he is JUSTIN BEIBER, oops, BIEBER, for God’s sake.
And I hate him, remember?
I put down my phone and took a shower.
I blow-dried my hair which was unusual for me to do, as if I knew that something was going to happen. And I even wore my contacts.
I was peacefully eating my cereal while switching the channels on my tv when there was a knock on the door.
I opened the door and there he was, in a grey t-shirt and jeans, with a hoodie. To avoid the paparazzi, I supposed. I saw the Humvee he drove yesterday parked in front of my house.
“How did you find me????”
“I searched for your Facebook page and saw your best friends list. I found them and they told me.”
Damn you, Emily, Charmaine and Rachael. You guys are so going to get this.
Justin let himself in the house and said,” I thought you hated me.” While pointing towards the tv, smirking.
It was E! and it was showing the life of JUSTIN BIEBER.
“I was so not watching anything about you. I was switching between the channels when you interrupted,” I said and gave him a smirk.” Don’t be so full of yourself.”
“Listen, Tzarina. I only have a week left to stay here before I move on. Are you sure that you wouldn’t want to spend some time with me?”
“No, thank you.” I said with a cold shoulder.
“Fine.” And, you know what he did? He left and gave me an evil laugh on the way!!
JERK.
That time, my sixth sense tingled.
Trouble was on the way.
For the rest of the day, I did everything that I was supposed to do and was exhausted at the end of the day.
The tv was useless that day. It was all about “I LOVE YOU”s and “DATE”s…
ANNOYING MUCH??
I couldn’t care less about my tiredness. I put a hoodie and went for a walk around the neighbor.
I wasn’t really watching where I was walking when I realized that I was at Rach’s house.
Well, outside of the fancy gate anyway. Her house is filled with high-tech security system and guards everywhere.
Did I mention, her house is humongous?
Her parents are multibillionaire and she IS the most popular girl in school and I’m labeled as her geeky best friend since I’m wearing glasses. (She is HAWT!! That’s what the guys say anyway. LOL)
But she’s the kindest person I have ever met.
I was in need of advice so I rang the doorbell.
“Who is it?”
“It’s me. I need help.”

- tzarina <3

0 comments: