BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 3, 2011

.My One ~ Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2 
It was Justin, drenched in sweat.
“Didn’t you read the note on the flowers?” I shook my head.
“No wonder. I was running after you. Can you wait for me to finish the show?”
Like my mother said, it’s impolite to decline any invitation so I agreed.
While I was waiting, I was wondering whether he knew I was there to destroy him.
I heard a bang and it was the end of the concert. He plopped beside me on the bench a few minutes later in whole new clothes. (Well, he was sweating~~)
“Hey, may I know what’s your name?”
“Tzarina.” I gulped.
“He….” Before he finished that sentence, we heard screams.
It was the Belieber Mob!! They were chasing Justin.
It was like reflex. He pulled my hand and ran towards a Humvee and told me to get in.
I sat at the passenger seat next to him. He was driving!!
I screamed at the top of my lungs,” FAST!!!”
Thank God, the mob didn’t catch up. If not, I didn’t know what to do.
I heard him laugh and I stared at him.
“What?? It was exhilarating!! Continuing my sentence just now, can I have your email and phone number?” I gave to him with a sense of curiosity.
I let it go and said, “Get me off at that corner there. Let me tell you something, actually I wasn’t at your concert to watch you perform, okay? I was researching for my school magazine and wanna prove that you are not the person you say you are!! I’m sorry if I hurt you with my words but I’m being straightforward. But I was proved wrong so congratulations, MR BEIBER!!”
At that time, the car stopped at a corner and I jumped out. I was still holding the flowers he gave me.
I walked all the way to the nearest train station to get home. I got the feeling that he was shocked by my words as many girls adore him and stuff.
When I arrived home, same as always, there was no one. Mom and Dad were working and I don’t have any siblings.
I stared at the flowers in my hands. I never noticed that it was red roses. It would be so depressing to kill plants just because of a person so I filled a vase with water and put the flowers in.
It colored the empty house. By then, only I remembered the note that was stuck on the flowers. 

Hey There, Beautiful!  Love, Justin Bieber  
I was sure that he gave these to a lot of other girls but my heart told me to keep it.
I put it in a box where all my junks were and hope I would never see it again.

~tzarina <3

0 comments: